Friday, April 18, 2008

2008 Tour of Atlanta race Hotel will be the Hilton!

The 2008 Tour of Atlanta is pleased to announce that the Hilton at Peachtree Corners as been chosen as our race hotel. Patron’s rooms are NOW available for $99!
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/ATLHPHF-Hilton-Atlanta-Northeast-Georgia/index.do
Directions & Transportation
TRAVELING SOUTH ON I-75: Follow I-75. Take I-285 EAST. Exit 31-B from I-285 (Peachtree Industrial Boulevard North). Follow Peachtree Ind Blvd for five miles. Take right fork in highway. At 2nd traffic light, make a U-turn - hotel is on your right side.
TRAVELING SOUTH ON I-85: Exit I-85 at Jimmy Carter Blvd (exit 99). Turn Right off the exit. Continue to Peachtree Industrial Blvd & turn right.... View all directions, map, and airport information

The Hampton Inn located right next door will offer Tour of Atlanta patrons room rates of $69.

There are limited rooms available so reserve your room TODAY!!!! DON’T WAIT.

http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=ATLPTHX

Finial race details will be announced Tuesday.

No comments: