Wednesday, February 20, 2008
GC taking finial venue requests for the Tour of Atlanta
We are currently taking finial requests for venues for the GC's 1st annual Memorial Day weekend - Tour of Atlanta! The GC handles all permitting and cost involved in the venues. If you have a venue that you think would be a great location for one or more our our 7 stage race weekend please let us know by Friday, March 14, 2008 at 5pm. The venues will then be reviewed and finial venue selection by the GCAB will be complete on Friday, March 21, 2008.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
1. Give us details on the location and venue
2. Go to http://www.mapmyride.com/and provide the actual map of the route.
3. Type of race - Crit, Circut, RR, TT, TTT or other
4. Date(s) from Thursday, May 22 - Monday, May 26th - Thursday is going to be sprints at a location in Gwinnett. Friday (1 event), Saturday (2 events), Sunday (2 events) and Monday (1 event before noon).
5. Provide any contact information you have for the venue. Police, city, permits, etc. Who do we need to contact to get the event permitted?
6. Your contact information.
Thank you in advance!